What a day! I told the kids they could all sleep in the family room if we got the house cleaned up. After 3 full weeks of sickness and the holidays that was a huge task! While we made progress, we are definitely not clean but they are all snuggled up downstairs anyway! Bryce had to work this morning so we slept in and then cleaned until 1. Brant was off duty after puking on our bedroom floor in the night. I have the best husband ever because even with a cold, he cleaned it up while I gagged into my pillow! Brant spent the day on the couch looking like a bucket. I worked the afternoon and picked up pizza on my way home. After dinner together, I played Farkle with the girls. One of my favorite moments of the day was playing peek a boo in Bryce's closet with Tycee! So cute! Of course my phone battery was dying so no picture! By about 10:30, the sick hubs and cute baby were done. I was proud of Tycee for not requiring a bottle at nap time or bed time! Wahoo! Bryce crashed on the bed while the rest of us partied downstairs watching Monsters University. Paisley straightened my hair. Channa showered me with hugs, and was so sweet saying things like "I just love you and dad so much I can't stop thinking about it!" Brant sat by me and then laid on my leg and said "You're the best mom ever." Brylin was just her happy self. It was such a fun relaxing night! And the baby was so active, I can't wait to have Bryce see if he can feel it move. Last night we used his work ultrasound and I could finally see its face, it was even sucking it's thumb! I sure love this sweet family. How grateful I am for the life we share. I am so blessed. Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 01, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment