Thursday, April 11, 2013

Last year sometime I wanted to write down fun things the kids had said but couldn't find where I had put my journal. I don't know why I never finished publishing it but either way, I am glad the blog remembers things I had long forgotten!

Brant: I wish I had a lot of jelly beans. And that I were king of the world, then I could share them with everybody.

Brant: Why do some humans have dark skin?
Me: They just do.
Brant: I wish I had dark skin {with a sigh}

Me: Oh hell! I am going to hit Daddy's truck? {backing out of the garage}
Brant: The hell you're not! {yes, I did tell him not to say the swear word}

Channa always asks "Where Daddy or Paisley or Brylin or Maggie or Amanda or Brant..."
When I repeat back what she said like, "Where Daddy?" She immediately answers "I don't know." Now, she will ask and when I repeat what she says she is learning the answers, like "He at work."

Channa overheard me talking to someone about nursery. When I hung up the phone she said to me "Jackie, Jackie nice. Her nice. I like her." Jackie is her new nursery leader, it was so cute.

Brylin came home from school and told me she was listening to a story and the librarians name was "Page Turner." She made us both laugh.

Paisley is still Paisley, she will ask the same question everyday hoping for a different answer. And even better, if you are on the phone she tries again. Lately she wants a bowl of cereal for a snack everyday after school. She is certainly persistent!

No comments: