{All I Want To Do : sleep so peacefully}
Resolution: the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action
As the new year passed a lot of comments on facebook mentioned New Year's resolutions, which all boiled down to whether you should make them or not and if you were keeping them. I decided to make a resolution (as a side note in the past I have never kept a resolution a whole year). My resolution this year was to make mini resolutions every week. I am determining my course of action before each week begins. I am tired of a messy house. Tired of unfinished projects. And tired of feeling overwhelmed. I am amazed at how setting goals for the week releases some of the stress of ALL there is to be done. I don't have to do everything. I just have to strive to acheive the tasks on that weeks list. I feel rewarded and I am more focused on what I am doing instead of all that I am not. I like it.
One of my favorite goals: pray on my knees every morning. I think I will make that a goal every week because I am certain it has been the most helpful!

1 comment:
I fully agree with your resolutions girl! I try to do a list a day, and what I don't finish goes to the next day, if it's important enough!! Hope you are doing good! Miss your laugh!
Post a Comment