{teething, fevering, ear infected girl
snoozing on her brother's couch}
Channa and I visited the pediatrician last night.
The third time in four days.
When the nurse took us to the exam room, Channa took one look at her and instinct took over. If she were walking, I am guessing we would have been chasing her down. She tried to climb over my shoulder glancing back at the nurse with an I know all about you look and unleashed a cry that pierces hearts.
I couldn't help but chuckle as she carried on cussing and crying.
Not because my heart wasn't pierced but with pride over her smarts. If someone poked me with needles the last two times I saw them, I'd be giving them a piece of my mind too.
Hopefully three rounds of antibiotic shots scared the ear infections away and the tooth fairy shows mercy by letting her other front tooth come in!

No comments:
Post a Comment