We tried a new dance studio this year and I must say, the owner/ instructor is the best I have seen. She is the most patient, creative, energetic person I've ever know. I am so grateful our girl's are learning to dance gracefully and to use their body and minds to create so beautifully! Although I was able to watch two rehearsals and two recitals, I only took pictures one night.
Presenting Paisley & Brylin in "Weather or Not it Speaks"
Sisters PreShow
Paisley
Brylin
The Lost Boy
{He tried hard to be good but it wasn't his thing. He disappeared for a whole performance+. It was so dark, when they turned the lights on again we caught a glimpse in the far corner hiding/playing behind the top row of chairs. Dad and Grandpa were already sweeping the parking lot.}
Wind
End of Thunder/Lightening
Paisley in Sunlight
Brylin in Sunlight
Brylin's final pose and Paisley still coming in behind her
Paisley's final pose
Future Dancer
{She loved the songs with a beat! She would wave her arms and bounce. When she was really feeling it she would shake her head like crazy. She was riot!}
Our cheering section in our "box seats"
Thanks for coming Gma Jackie & Gpa Kerry
and Gma Kathy & Gpa Dave
{Notice how tired Bryce is}
Ms. Rachel
{A modern day Mary Poppins...she is A.MAZ.ING}

3 comments:
Good job girls! I am glad that mr. run-away was found as well :) It was good to talk to you.
I haven't seen your Dad in a long time. you tell him i said HI. So fun!
I love that he ran away. It makes me feel better. Marty went out to the car today during Aubrey's kindergarten graduation (in the pouring rain) and was trying to open the door. I'm glad that I'm not the only one! :) Also, it makes me smile to see your girls dancing. It's like watching you as a child! Did I really just say that? That makes me feel really old!
Post a Comment