Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Super GROSS!

I have Channa's birthday party, field trips, Easter pictures, and more to blog about but in light of the most recent holiday I thought I would share my grossest mother moment EVER. Now we all know urine, spit, feces, vomit, snot...they are all part of the deal but this was really more than I bargained for. 

The other night I was getting ready for bed, late as usual. I was hurrying to hop into bed and snuggle up to my snoozing hubby. I popped my vitamin and allergy pill in my mouth and grabbed the cup beside the sink. I did the obligatory quick rinse, fill, and drink. As I swallowed the smell of the cup hit my nose. Pee. I quickly poured it out and grabbed a different cup thinking that was odd and quite disgusting. I didn't think much about it until the following confession.

While I was hurrying to get Paisley's hair pulled up for the dance recital:

Brant: "Mom, I peed in a cup and poured it out." 
Me: "You didn't. Which cup?!?"
Brant: "Daddy's cup." 
Me: "OOOOHHH! Which one of daddy's cup!"
Brant: "The blue one. That one right there."
Me: "Go to your room. Right now. Go. Mommy is super mad. Don't ever pee in our cups again!"

You guessed it. I have officially drank from a cup my child peed in. He has a bit of a fetish with peeing lately. Off the deck, in the bath tub, off the front porch, and obviously in cups. 

Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing, pampering Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

YIKES!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry! Hope his fetish goes away quickly! :)....... lol

Doty Family said...

ha, ha, ha,, as the mother of a boy, I get it, but super gross. I'm sorry!!

Sorensen Family said...

YUMMY!! LOL

Josh and Alison said...

Boys are sooooooo gross! We know all about it! :) Just think, it's only yellow water!!! HAHAHA! :)

Cally said...

Nasty! I am happy to say that has NEVER happened to me! At least it's sterile, right?