Saturday, May 08, 2010

{mom}

My Mother's Day gift came early... she knew I like to be surprised! Sorry no pictures! Channa M arrived April 30, 2010 12:07 pm 8 lbs 4 oz 21 inches Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Especially to our own Moms and Grandmas! We love you!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats! Happy Mothers Day!

Josh and Alison said...

Congrats Guys! I saw her little picture on brett and heathers blog! I love her! I bet you do too. I hope you're doing good! She's precious!!!!!!

Doty Family said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Natalie said...

Congrats Candice and family!! Please put pictures on here soon!

Jill said...

congratulations!! what wonderful news. sending my love... jill

Lynda said...

Congrats!!! Please post or send some pictures soon.

Cally said...

What? Congrats! How early was she? How fun! Hopefully you're getting some good sleep. Love ya!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Congratulations!!! Wow, I didn't know you were expecting! Hope all is going great!!