Eight Days
Two Days Old
I had to steal these pictures from Heather & Brandie's blogs, for those of you who haven't seen anything else, here she is! She changes so much already! We are so glad to have her and I am especially grateful that she is such a good baby!

14 comments:
She is super cute! Hope everything is going great!
DARLING!! I really feel the need to hold her!! Congratulations.
What a cute baby. Congratulations! Hope all is well.
Hi! Thanks for your comment to have me check your blog. Congratulations!!!! --and I feel so flattered that this beautiful baby girl has such a great name! I am so happy for you and it was such a fun surprise to see the name you chose! I have honestly never met another Channa so maybe sometime we will have to plan to meet!
All I can say.....LOVE HER!!! soooooooooo beautiful! Congrats!
She is so precious :) What a beautiful baby!
Congratulations! I was so excited to see that her name is Channa. I haven't heard anyone else named that besides my sister! She is darling!
I am happy we could provide pictures for you. One day you will have a chance to blog again..... maybe.
I had no clue you were expecting. Conrats! She is a doll!
She is perfect!
She is beautiful. Miss you guys.
yeah for the blood bunch! congratulations. what a great life : ) still miss you.
She's a beauty!!
Congrats! I didn't even know! She's gorgeous! Miss you!
Post a Comment