Friday, January 01, 2010

A Good Life

Has it really been a year already!? At this time last year we were moving to Vernal...and leaving the internet behind. We refigured our budget the other day, the internet still doesn't fit. However, I do have some exciting news, almost as exciting as Christmas with my family (Oh it was so fun, I wish I had pictures downloaded to share)! Some of you might expect me to say we are having a baby girl in May, which is very exciting, but not the news I am sharing! ;) Anyway, last year I started reading the NieNieDialogues and following the story of The Nielson family. I was touched by the effort they put into making life wonderful and how they have endured heart-wrenching tragedy. Soon after their accident, I started threads of love. Bryce and I have made arrangements to visit the Nielson family to deliver the first four quilts to their adorable children. I will be posting pictures of the finished quilts, may be even tomorrow, and pictures of our delivering adventures on the threads of love blog. Muchas Gracias to all who contributed! What a good life. I love it. How fun it will be to give. Hope your New Year is happy!

9 comments:

Doty Family said...

I was so excited to get a Christmas card and to see that you are expecting a new addition! How fun! Please post pictures. I wish I could go and meet Nie Nie! What a fun adventure!

McKelle said...

That's awesome news Candice! Oh and are you expecting a girl in May?

And incase you didn't know I went privat with my blog. If you'd like an invite email me at
mck341s@aol.com

Hope you're doing great!

Jodi Zingelman said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for all of your love and support! I feel it everyday :) Yes I will probably start a new blog here in a bit, I am just starting over and what a great time of year for new beginnings! Thanks again and I love you!
jodi

Sarah said...

You're having a baby girl??? Squeee!

Jill said...

candice! my dear. congratulations on the baby girl coming in may. that is WONDERFUL. and i'm very very excited to hear more about your quilt project. I will await your report from your visit.

much love to you!

loriallen said...

You go girl! That is awesome! Stephanie's story is an amazing fight for a good life:)Great job on the quilts!!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

You are AMAZING!!! I love the picture of you with Nie! It is so sweet. What a wonderful, trusted daughter of God you are!! I miss your sweet family!!

Shy said...

Candice! I finally got to see a few pictures :) You can still send it to me tho! I'd love to see another pic to get me through until next week when I get to see him and hold him! My email is shyanne.hathaway@live.com or you can text it to me at 435-231-1814! He sure looks like a cutie, eh?

Jennifer Pfaff said...

You are amazing!! I loved the pic of you with Nie Nie. :) We miss you!