Mary Engelbreit's Mother Goose
The rose is red, the violet's blue,
The honey's sweet, and so are you.
Thou are my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my Valentine
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And fortune said it should be you.
Have a great weekend! I am off to cook and clean my house so I don't scare the babysitter away. We had planned to attend the temple but since I can't find my old recommend and we are still in the process of getting a new one, we are going bowling! Enjoy your love this Valentine's day!

5 comments:
Candice- Thanks for your sweet comments. Tell the family "hi" from the Pfaffs. Have fun bowling!!! :) Hopefully, we can talk soon. :)
Enjoy your night out. We all deserve it once in awhile. We are headed to good old Piute county to freeze our tooshies off! Have a great weekend.
hope you had a great one!
O.K......Where are you?? Are you out there??? I keep checking for new stuff. :) I hope your Valentine's was wonderful!! You deserve wonderful!! :)
Hi Candice!
I don't know how I missed it but I just found your comment on my blog.
Thank you so much for your thoughts and concern. It is great to know that you are in Jeremy's ward. And I hate that it is "Jeremy's" ward and not "our" ward. All I can say is that the divorce was not the path I chose. Divorce is a terrible thing to go through.
When I bring Cooper up to spend the weekend with Jeremy next we should get together.
~Katie
Post a Comment