Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Mixed Feelings
01. My heart says thank you. Thank you for your nice comments on my ramblings and even for the happy karma you leave when you lurk without a comment. I love our conversations.
02. Sorry I am having a hard time commenting. My internet is so sporadic I often try to leave a comment and it does the whole internet explorer not working blah, blah, blah, waaaaa page. Just know I am sending happy thoughts your way. If you ever read this Kristi Lamborn, congrats on baby number three.
03. With age comes wisdom or at least understanding. Today I am understanding that people often don't want to hear what you really think. They want you to say what they want to hear. I am not very good at this and I think I have offended many along the way. I sincerely apologize if you are one of them. I am working on fixing my filter but then again, what you see is what you get isn't always a bad philosophy is it?
04. Sincerity is a gift. Bryce is sincere. He is genuine. I want to be more like that.
05. If you made it all the way through this I am glad you are reading what I have to say because you want to hear it. Thanks for sticking around. May be that is why I like blogging so much, not many flakes, just sincere people. Did I mention that I like you? Sincerely I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You like me? I am so glad you like me! I love you too! And, I love your lack of filter. There have been many, many, many times that it has provided comic relief or much wisdom. We love you just the way you are! But, when I ask you if I look fat in these pants, please turn on your filter and tell me what I want to hear. ;)
Oh your perfect the way you are. Don't change a thing. And we know that you still love us. Just glad you have sporadic internet so we can keep up on your ramblings.
hmmm. sound like there is a little "something" in your life right now. Hope that you are well and happy. I love reading what you write. I love the pictures that you post. I like to get what I see. People allow themselves to be offended. You can not filter that. As long as you always have noble intent, then say what you think. You are amazing and I think of you often. You are such a positive person. I have a difficult time imagining you sad or mean or spiteful. Enjoy your day, enjoy your life. Just keep being who you are.
I love your blog! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful time in Utah. I am so jelous. Someday we may make it out that way. Of course I read your blog. Thanks for the congrats. I am scared to death!
I've had too many deep conversations with you to believe you are not sincere. Don't be so hard on yourselves. If everyone just said what others wanted to hear, where would the sincere honesty and true friendship be? It's always good to work on our individual flaws, but sometimes flaws can turn into our strengths. Just be you. You're wonderful!
I miss seeing your happy face on Sundays! I'm so glad you are loving Utah! I love reading your blog!! Keep in touch!
I'm late to read this, but I love your 'lack of filter' - never thought of it that way before. I thought you were honest and sincere. I appreciated that about you.
Post a Comment