My internet is awesome tonight but since I haven't downloaded (oKay Bryce hasn't) pictures since who knows when I am posting what is really on my mind.
When we moved to Mississippi I never really got homesick, we were so happy to be there and enjoying the adventure.
When we moved to Arizona, I missed Utah.
Now we are quite content to be back in Utah but I am mourning Mississippi.
Go figure.
Here are very few of many, many wonderful pictures of our beloved Mississippi.
The Yard.
The House, even with all the painting. Ohhh the painting.
The River. We spent a weekend in Natchez (the first port built along the Mississippi River) in 2005, we stayed on the Lousiana side in Vidalia.
The favorite picnicing spot. The Noxubee Refuge.
The grilling. oKay, Bryce's grilling. Notice the plate full. Yummy!
The temple trips. Birmingham and Memphis. Usually made possible by the Goodmans.
The awesome Memphis Zoo! Paisley's hair use to be that curly and Brylin was so little!
(I thought you would appreciate the giraffes honey. Wink, wink!)
The friends, so many good friends, how do you choose a picture?
We miss you M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i!




8 comments:
I totally understand! I miss Pullman SO bad-I would move back there in a heartbeat.
Of course we love all you family pics, but picture # 4 looks like it is off of a post card. No wonder you miss it! (We've mentioned several times that we miss your pecan tree..... Thanks for sharing with us!) But, although we are sad you are missing mississippi, we are selfishly glad you are back in Utah!
I'm glad your back in utah. I love this place.
Mississippi looks beautiful!! No wonder you miss it!
It's so pretty there!! Isn't it strange how some places will always be considered home, even when they really aren't??
Just want to let you know we miss you guys. But we are sooooooo happy that you are happy. We wish you all luck and please keep us in the loop. Love Ya!
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I actually did type a big long message after I saw your message on my blog and when I tried to post it, my computer froze, so it lost the whole thing. Anyways, I just had a chance to check back on your blog and it looks like you made it to Vernal! I hope you're getting settled in okay! What area of Vernal do you live in? It would be fun to get to know you guys better. I think our kids would have fun playing together. We've been here a little over a year, so we still don't know too many people. There is a fun Mom's group here that you might be interested in too. We joined it a few months ago and it has been nice to finally get a little more involved and meet lots of new friends. Anyways- get back to me when you have some free time. You can email me at ckc_19@hotmail.
Also, just to let you know, Brace is married to my sweet cousin Angie, so that is how I know them, and as far as the missionary in Springville- my parents just moved there a few years ago, so I didn't grow up there so I only know a few people from there.
How fun to find your blog! I am looking for cute blogs and glad that I saw yours. What an adorable family! such a blessing!
Post a Comment