Thursday, January 22, 2009
Hats & Humor
As many moms do, I wear many hats. Yesterday, I was happily something like an electronics repairman. Our power cord to our computer has been moody for a couple of years now. We already had one die completely and spent $100 to replace it with the one I just FIXED! That's right it quit working so I pulled out a little electrical tape, a screw driver, and the scissors. I took it apart and FIXED it. You must know that I usually can't fix anything but this was my lifeline to the outside world, especially when digital TV kicks in and the rabbit ears quit working. I was desperate and it worked, I think it had something to do with earnest prayer and inspiration from Bryce.
Since I am too lazy to attach pictures I will include some pleasure from the little people in our lives:
A phrase often heard at our house "{various child's name} if you don't stop {insert some naughty behavior} I am going to stomp on you!"
Paisley's reply with a twinkle in her eye "You're foot's not big enough."
As they passed the firehouse on the way to school Brylin said "Hey, that's where the firefighter's work. I use to want to be one but now I am going to be a rockstar. It's okay though. I can sing songs about them."
This morning Brylin proved that she really is my child "Sometimes my body is to heavy for me to lift it."
As for Brant, his latest sounds are a hyper cat "MEOW, MEOW, MEOW." And, "I WUV OOO DADDEEE." And, "NO, NO" with a dead serious face if you touch his food.
We are off the the land of toxic air to tour the Draper Temple and play with many of our cousins!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
enjoy! I have a temple just up the street and I haven't been in ages. I need to be better. Enjoy the inversion!!
Love the funny things that kids (and inadvertently -- did i spell that right? -- what mom's say) Humor is the spice in our life : )
Candice, I love reading the funny things your kids say. I've got to show this to Van he would get a big kick out of it too.
I can't tell you how much I miss you guys.
Your children are so witty!! Glad you are enjoying Utah!!
Kids say the cutest things! So funny :) So are you in the business of fixing computer powercords??? We have TWO that just pooped out on us and we don't want to replace them....maybe I will buckle down, pull out my screwdriver and tape and try the same thing :) You are my hero!!!
Post a Comment