Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Knock Knock.

Who's there? Boo. Boo who? Boooo whoooo I am not going to have internet access for six months. Direct TV only allows one move per contract and since we are hoping to find a home next summer we opted to suspend our service for six months. No internet. No cable. I am trying to be postive, more reading less sponging up nonessential information. However, I will miss you. Yes I will. Oh and if you aren't a Nie follower, I do recommend being one. Read their most recent update here. Be prepared, tears will sting your face, you may gasp, and hopefully you have a cute four year old to stop what she is doing and come from across the room to hug you in your happy crying.

7 comments:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

No internet??? That sucks!! How will we keep in touch with your cute family??? :(

Doty Family said...

We'll miss you!!! So sad. Let us know when you will be back online. Oh and watch your mailbox. I sent you something today! I hope it gets there before you move. Merry Christmas!

Shy said...

So, where are you guys moving to in 6 months??? So, if you have no internet does that mean no blogging? If so I will miss reading up on you guy :(

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hi Candice, I hope you get this post! Sorry you will be with out internet use! I don't have anymore kits...but I do have the recipe! Sizes of the blocks, paper and letters...if you would like it I can get it to you. My friend also made a super cute one that says Merry Christmas. Thanks for peeking! I think we met at Kayla's party! Brandie gave me a great gift!!! :)

jenkinsfamily-love said...

How crummy. Hopefully you'll be able to sneak to a neighbors to let us all know how you are doing. I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kristi Rowley said...

We will miss hearing about you. We haven't had any TV for a month now and it is very different. We have found many other things to do. We do have the internet though and I let the girls have their turn on it. Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

yikes!! didn't mean to put you in such a predicament with you hubby!! yeah don't let him see the pic... i did take it from a rather odd angle though... makes it look MUCH larger than it is... haha but either way, Merry Christmas!!