Sunday, November 23, 2008
itunes = joy
Last Christmas my santa graciously left an ipod under the tree for me. I swore I wanted to figure out how to use it by myself. In April Bryce finally downloaded itunes and started the process of loading music onto it for me the self proclaimed techno retardo. Guess what now brings me great joy? Itunes. Search for a song, push a button, put in a password and TADA, then Bryce updates the ipod for me. Love that boy (even if he fills my ipod with josh grobin, andrea boccelli, and other not me music). What are your most recent downloads?
Disclaimer: Every time the Beautiful Life by Fisher song came on a TLC commercial I would dance around the house singing filled with happy emotions...I finally decided to add a playlist thinking it is the perfect blog song. However, I have to confess to often turning the sound off when blogging so feel free to MUTE me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Once we heard this song on that commercial we did the same exact thing! It is on my mom's blog and we bought it on iTunes. I love it.
Lindsay G.
LOVE itunes! We are an ipod sharing family (that means the kids usually have them) but I have it on my mac and I listen to itunes everyday, SOmetimes when I am working, I listen to the same few new favorite songs over and over and over and just love the way that I feel. They aren't Josh Grobin either! I love Beautiful Life too! I am so sad that you are moving. I am just sure that we were destined to be friends...
Post a Comment