Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fabulous Fall

Fall has arrived in Arizona, although it feels like a Utah summer, it is refreshing. Thankfully someone informed the apricot trees next to our house and they are gracing us with yellow leaves as they fall from the trees. I have not been much for blogging lately, here is why http://www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com/.
We went on a day trip with Bryce to put a horse down in Young, AZ. A horrible drive in our van, the first 3 hours were fine but the 20+ miles of dirt road was llloooonnngg and bUmPy, especially knowing we'd have to come back the same way. I didn't want the kids to watch the horse die so we went for a little walk. I snapped these pictures of them. They turned out great, you'd never know that Brylin dropped her pants to relieve herself in the middle of the road and ended up peeing all over the back of her pants or that Brant mistook elk poop for a whopper...yum!

10 comments:

Doty Family said...

I wondered what you were doing :)! Sewing like crazy and trying to pack, I was thinking. Beautiful pictures. I love every one of them. The one of the girls holing hands is absolutely darling. And Brant, well, you know I think he's one of the cutest kids ever. I would blow these up. Really cute! Wish I was closer so I could help ya out!

Sarah said...

Wow! You got some really *great* pictures!

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

They are so precious! I love candid shots like these, and what a beautiful backdrop! Elk poop aside, it was probably worth the bumpy ride to get these awesome pictures! They are growing way too fast, Candice!

Lacy said...

those pictures at so cute. I love the hands one. I hope all is well for the bloods.

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures!!!!!

McKelle said...

Those are GREAT pics! I hope he didn't EAT the whopper?!

Cally said...

Cute pics! I finally started a blog - thanks for getting my sis in law to bug me! I sent you an email with the link. We'll see if mine turns out as cute as yours. Love ya!

The Geiser Family said...

You sure can capture the fun and sweet emotion in life. I aspire to take more pictures like yours. Talk about a great mom, elk poop and still got great shots. Live goes on : )

Kristi Rowley said...

Cute Pictures! You have such a fun family!

Brandie said...

What perfect photos! You are getting really good. I need to take some lessons!