I've had some major stress relief today in the form of lessons taught and deadlines for quilts postponed. The excitement of the rapidly arriving holidays is overwhelming me! I thought I would share a few pictures from our trip to see the lights at temple square in 2005. We hadn't been to Utah in 18 months, trying to visit everyone in our families was crazy, so we decided to spend one night in SLC with just our little family. We stayed at the Sheraton for $40 (thank you priceline.com) and had so much fun basking in the spirit of Christmas. What a wonderful holiday for so many reasons...hope your holiday season is Merry and Bright! Sunday, November 23, 2008
tis the season
I've had some major stress relief today in the form of lessons taught and deadlines for quilts postponed. The excitement of the rapidly arriving holidays is overwhelming me! I thought I would share a few pictures from our trip to see the lights at temple square in 2005. We hadn't been to Utah in 18 months, trying to visit everyone in our families was crazy, so we decided to spend one night in SLC with just our little family. We stayed at the Sheraton for $40 (thank you priceline.com) and had so much fun basking in the spirit of Christmas. What a wonderful holiday for so many reasons...hope your holiday season is Merry and Bright!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We go to the temple here every year to show the kids the lights, but it is nothing compared to Temple Square. Maybe we'll venture up North this year!!! It's so fun to look back and remember!! Can't wait to make some new memories this year.
Love the pics. I would love to see the SLC Temple at Christmas!! Awesome! I love the red lights!
Never thought about temple square in SLC at Christmas. I am always overwhelmed at the Mesa temple. It must be amazing there as well. My kids are ready for a trip (they have never been to SLC). I am gearing up to take them next year. : )
Great pics! What a fun trip!
You amaze me with everything you do - homemade pies, quilts, lessons, etc. Is there anything you can't do? Way to go - you're awesome!
Post a Comment