Thursday, October 23, 2008

Peachy and Skippy

Skipping...seriously? Bryce just confessed to skipping across the parking lot tonight. Then he claims we use to skip all the time...huh? In public...WHAT!? I don't think we will settle who is right here. I just can't imagine myself as an adult skipping down the sidewalk with another adult. Child, of course. Two love birds skipping with happiness, I am happy but not skippy. At least I will continue to deny being skippy. Bryce is happy, skippy, quirky, cute, and it was dark. I love this man. Another reason why I love this man? He loves to cook. We are currently watching Iron Chef. He often involves the whole family in his cooking adventures and we usually learn a little Spanish and some very groovy dance moves in the process. I have evidence of a recent cooking adventure intiated by the man, no evidence of the dancing. For your viewing pleasure I give you...Adventures in Peach Jam...

8 comments:

Doty Family said...

What's Peachy? Am I missing the picture?? I'm glad you've got a good guy. He sounds awesome. Any man who can cook get's gold stars in my book!!

Doty Family said...

Oh Brant, your CUTE!! It's amazing too how much your girls look alike! So much fun! We did peaches and apples this year. Did you guys do freezer jam with it or is it just pieces?? Always curious to see what other people have done.

bhblood said...

Looks like fun and quite delicious!!! Hope everything is good in Arizona! Can't wait until you are much closer!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Looks YUMMY!! Where did you get the peaches??

Dave and Kelsee said...

Oh what fun! That is awesome that your husband likes to cook. I am so proud of him. These pictures are so cute of your kids. They are adorable. Way to go on the peach jam!

Sarah said...

Your kids are beyond cute. Funny you should mention skipping. I caught Hannah trying to skip today. Hop, hop, BIG hop. lol

The Geiser Family said...

Love the cooking and the skipping : ) I don't skip ( I am afraid that I would trip!) But we are parking lot cart runners --- you know the ones who run as fast as they can and hop your feet on the bottom of the cart and ride like the wind -- until a car backs out, not really or not yet, but isn't life grand : )

brett said...

Bryce is right-you used to skip all and do crazy things all of the time-I have pictures if you need proof!