Monday, October 06, 2008
Kinds of Love
Paisley as I was helping her hurry and get dressed so she could go with Bryce to take Brylin to school: "Daddy might leave without giving me a kiss and that would be AWFUL!"
Brylin on our way back to school after her eye exam and after getting a Star Wars Lego Army Man in her happy meal for lunch: "...it's okay, the boys will like me if I have an army man."
Brant points at the cake on the counter "THAT!" After he takes a manly size bite "Yum, um, um, mmmmm!"
Me to Bryce as I am watching him leave for work after a wonderful weekend of hanging out together and filling our spiritual wells, "You're not even gone yet and I miss you already."
All different kinds of love in our circus and loads of it.
We even love you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
So true!! Thank heavens for all kinds of love! Thanks for sharing. Makes me miss my hubby more! Should be home tonight....
so sweet. i especially love paisley's comment about not getting a kiss from dad.
ah i love yummy noises... that's what my family calls the little moans and yums that kids say while eating!! haha
and you're not kidding!!!! Coen's a whole new kid now!! it's insane!!!!! i'm so not ready for him to get bigger!! he's counting to 20 now and is learning to write his name!! NOT READY!!
Well Dalton will certainly like her if she has an army man. He might be jealous however because his mom is too much of a tight wad to let him get the happy meal with the toy. I agree with Pais if I don't get a kiss goodbye it is awful. And obviously Brant and I are on the same page!! Miss you guys!
I think Brylin and I would get along very well together!!! Send her over to my place anytime :)
I loved reading your post..I completely understand..conference weekend was so wonderful..having my husband at home all day..so nice and then also haveing my mom and dad, jaris, jen(and her little family) all over. I loved it and when monday came...i got just a little sad...it makes me so grateful for all the fun times!!!
Again, Candice I noticed the time of your post. When did you say you sleep?? This is a very sweet post. You've got such a cute family. Don't worry about the dogs we got it covered.:)
So cute - it must be so fun to be a mom of such great kids!
Candice-
What a cute family you have.....where are pics of you and Bryce?? Bud lives in Santa Clara, he has been married for about 4 years and she had a son that is 12 now. He works for Western Rock and has moved up the ladder and I don't know the exact title, but he has done very well for himself. Nice hearing from you. Take care.
Cortney
I love your comments. So real and truthful. I definately learned alot about you when you answered the questions. By the way the ones you wouldn't answer I agree with you. Anyway I love your family. Your children are beautiful inside and out. We did miss your girls for the Sacrament Program. Next year we will get the date to you sooner.
Yeah for moving back to Utah! It may be Vernal, but atleast it's Utah!
Hi,
Yes Lane is quite the pester still, but he has gotten just a little better, at least enough that I could marry him :) And Yes I have been bugging Cally for a couple months now to start blogging!! Some day she will start one!!!
I love this post. It is so sweet and precious. What a wonderful family you have. There are days when I think that there's no way things could get better than this, but then I hear cute stoires like those and can't wait for what's to come.
Hi we do live in the Uinta Basin, but we live about 45 min. away from Vernal. It depends on what your looking for and how much money you are willing to spend, but coming from phoenix you probably will be fine. There isn't a lot of quality low income housing. That's awesome that you know the Cooper's they are a great family. There are two papers in the Basin, Uintah Basin Standard and Vernal Express. If you had any other questions I would be happy to help.
Hey, do you know a Jenna Lee? I think she married one of Bryce's friends. Do you ever hear from her? I used to work with her at FL.
Post a Comment