Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Four, four, four
Miss Channa tagged me earlier this month and I had forgotten to respond. That's what ya'll get for me blogging in the wee hours of the morning. Tonight Brant's fever just broke for the bazillionth time in 3 days and he is up for a little midnight destructive tyrade around the house so I thought I might make good use of my time and do this tag...to be honest I don't like the number four very much, mostly because it seems to be a frightful age for my children to reach...anyway, here you go:
Four random things about me:
1. I am a really crappy housekeeper. I can clean it's the keeping it clean I struggle with.
2. I really don't like meat very much, especially chicken.
3. I am a worrier...I always have a plan in my mind for worse case scenarios.
4. I hate to shop for myself, seriously, I suck at it. I would love Stacy and Clinton to give a private consultation...no tv for me though.
Four random things I love about my husband:
1. He dances with me in the kitchen (me too Channa and I love it)
2. His 2 weaknesses are Mountain Dew and late night ice cream.
3. He might grumble about it but he will usually do anything to make me happy
4. I love to hang out with him and he rarely complains about my endless chattering.
Four jobs I have had:
1. Secretary
2. Cashier
3. Groundskeeper
4. Farm girl
Four movies I have watched more than once: (something I don't do too often)
1. Meet the Robinsons
2. Monster's Inc
3. Little Women
4. Polar Express
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Jon & Kate plus 8
2. My Parent's House (its on at noon on HGTV, check it out)
3. Bones
4. Forensic Files
Four places I have been:
1. Cancun Mexico
2. Nauvoo Illinois
3. Gulf Port Mississippi (a month before Katrina)
4. El Paso Texas (not recommended)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. I eat chocolate but I consider it my enemy
2. Homemade cookies
3. Seven layer dip
4. Oatmeal with milk and honey
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Alaska/Canada
2. Argentina
3. Hawaii
4. Mississippi
5. New York
6. Washington D.C.
7. Europe
8. Asia (if I could live without consuming their food)
9. Australia
10. Africa
Why stop at 4?
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Moving back to Utah
2. Watching my kids grow and change
3. Camping, hiking, riding horses aka mountains in close proximity!
4. Improving my lifestyle
Four people I tag:
1. You
2. If you are reading this, YOU.
3. How about y.o.u.
4. Why not you?
I confined Mr. Destructive to his bed somewhere in the middle. Since our house only has 2 bedrooms he is in ours still (UGH) and he just quit pitching a fit. Thus, I can maybe sneak into bed. Sleeping on your own terms, something to look forward to but will it ever happen again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Candice- Good to see you. I am new to the blogging world.. but it seems like it will be rather addicting! HOpe you don't care that I am adding you as a friend on my blog. I NEED friends : ) Looks like all is good! Yea, SUU seems like a distant memory
Camille
Are you moving back to Utah in the coming year?
Post a Comment