Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Yes, this picture is legitimate. I snapped it with my phone while we were exchanging the children's education funds for pumpkins to carve! We would have purchased it and carved it ourselves but our life savings wasn't quite enough. Seriously, pumpkins here are so expensive! However, in honor of Halloween Eve, we splurged and carved and had so much fun! I took many pictures which, surprise, are still on my camera. After all this evenings celebrations I promise to post carving and costumes this weekend. Just so you know, I love holidays and can't wait for tonight. Now I need to bake our apple pie for the ward party...

2 comments:

Megan Guymon said...

That pumpkin is a cool one!! There are some people here that made a scarecrow that was bending over and showing a little crack the crack being a pumpkin like this one! We all thought it was hillarious, but there were some people that threw a fit over its obsenity!! They didn't do it again this year...Bummer we need a good laugh every now and then! Happy Halloween!

rickandlaurie said...

You are much better than us...we didnt even carve pumpkins this year! I know, pretty lame! I`m hoping next year I can get a little more into the holidays. I just keep thinking "why get things out of boxes, when i`m putting everything else in boxes". :o)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!