Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grateful...

When you see the the word grateful, I know you probably think this would be sappy. However, today I am grateful my mouth was closed when Brant puked sour milk on my face. Not the baby spit up but a whole bottle of sour milk projectiled across my lips, down my chin and neck, all over my arm, splattered on my foot, and puddled on the floor. Sorry no pictures. I am a sympathetic puker, but I did make it through the 5 second delay while Bryce was recovering from shock before he took Brant out of my arms and into the bathroom to clean it off. Thank goodness I have a hubby with a relatively strong stomach; just don't ask him about pathology on 5 day old dead cows in Mississippi in the summer. Our other adventure of the day was the report the teacher gave me when I picked Brylin up from school. Long story short, a boy in her class kept acting crazy and bothering her so she chose to choke him. Did you know you talk funny when someone chokes you and you cough afterwards? Brylin does. Let's hope she learns a little more self control quickly. Bless her heart. NOTE: Bully is not our dog, he is MSU's mascot. He spent nearly everyday at the vet school and was a really awesome dog. I, personally, do not own any dogs. Bryce and our children have 2 dogs, Tessa is a brindle boxer and Reepicheep is an Australian shepherd. Our family does have a mouse chasing, snake killing, black, outdoor cat Pedro.

7 comments:

Doty Family said...

Oh the things we go through to earn the title mommy!!! Thankful is a good word to sum up that experience. Congratulations on you anniversary and hope you guys are adjusting well. And what a cute girl Brylin is!! Atleast she can hold her own.

Anonymous said...

ah i'd be grateful for that too!! EEK... my husband is a sympathetic puker too... BIG TIME!! i've never met someone who throws up as much as my husband actually! haha

Lacy said...

Tell her I would do the same thing because boy's are crazy. That is a funny story.

Jackson's said...

HA HA HA. What are you teaching your kiddo? Just kidding. Great story for the books.

~Kreitzers said...

Hey Candice I was wondering how you put the time update on your blog contacts if you could drop me a comment and let me know I'd appreciate it!

~Kreitzers said...

Candice,
Thanks for the info about the blog updater I think it will save a lot of time in the long run so I put that on my "To-Do" list. I remember Mr. Smith the Wrestling Coach, so where did you guys live when he coached there? That's crazy we were up at USU at the same time, we loved it! Landon has a whole Aggie room and can sing the whole.."Where the sage brush groooooooows" song!

The King Family said...

Funny stuff. I am glad that your lives are as normal as ours. AND, so funny that she choked him. Oh my heck, I was laughing my head off. Too funny!