Loads of fun and always a show
wherever we decide to go
Friday, June 13, 2008
Ta-Da!
After only 4 hours the installation is complete. I only have a few minutes because the munchkins have dibs on PBS kids and Starfall.com. I'll have my turn later. Bedtime has a whole new meaning today! :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ah that is funny... but i'm glad you realized who i was hahaha... yeah it's been 6 years for me since PHS... which is just INSANE!! now i'm married with a 3 year old!! I didn't think i'd be saying either of those right now!! hahaha Your family is adorable... and thank you for the sweet comments about Coen... i happen to think he's a keeper :) Carly
Candice..you all look so great! It is so fun to check up and see how you are doing!! Where exactly do you live again? We should get together sometime!! It would be lot of fun! Your family is just beautiful by the way!! love you!
3 comments:
ah that is funny... but i'm glad you realized who i was hahaha... yeah it's been 6 years for me since PHS... which is just INSANE!! now i'm married with a 3 year old!! I didn't think i'd be saying either of those right now!! hahaha Your family is adorable... and thank you for the sweet comments about Coen... i happen to think he's a keeper :)
Carly
Cute new layout but I can't read the writing!! I updated today sorry it took me so long. We have been busy! Ofcourse you know this!!
Candice..you all look so great! It is so fun to check up and see how you are doing!! Where exactly do you live again? We should get together sometime!! It would be lot of fun! Your family is just beautiful by the way!! love you!
Post a Comment