Friday, June 13, 2008

HEAR YE, HEAR YE...

...one and all! I would like to announce that tomorrow we should be connected to the internet in our home! We had dial-up in Vet school for awhile and after that we had to rely on pirating our neighbors, which was all together unreliable. I think it has been 2 years since we had internet. I am ecstatic! Bryce is also quite pleased because he gets cable. I don't really understand paying several hundred dollars a year for TV but we don't have a phone line. Thus, he gets cable and is very happy. If he's happy, I'm happy and I'm happy anyway, we'll finally have internet! I can actually be more than the lamest of all bloggers...

1 comment:

rickandlaurie said...

Hi Candice...I just saw that you had written to me and I was so excited. I cant even remember the last time I saw you but it was so long ago! You have a beautiful family and look so great! I need to learn how to blog as good as you can. I`m going to add you to mine so I can stay in touch if you dont mind.

Talk to you later.

Laurie