
Beautiful baby girl with bright eyes and lots of hair...

...meeting our cousin Dalton...


...her first Easter and big girl carseat...

...enjoying summer at grandma's...

...not so sure about the cold, wet snow...

...the cutest lamby with her beloved lamby...


...a box is always better than toys & who can resist daddy's boots...

...so very beautiful, a couple of my favorites...
...opening presents on our 2 birthday...
...sneaking frosting off our cake (3)...
...pleased with our pony cake & ready to swim at our party (4)...
...the polly loving birthday girl (5)!
...posing in new ballerina dress-ups...

...happy 4th of july...
...preschool graduation...
...we are a great big sister and we love our baby brother...
...violet incredible...
...dipping christmas chocolates...
...eating a popsicle & riding our bike...
...chilling in dress-ups again...
...silly sisters, best friends...
...hot & tired, leaving the phx zoo with new toys...
...a rootbeer float face!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I think I have a few pictures of her when I tended for you once. I'll have to e-mail them to you! Where has the time gone.
Happy Birthday Brylin! I hope you had a great day. I loved all of your birthday cakes. Your mom is very creative. Hope all is well Candice. That means if you have a 6 yearthat we are old. Take care.
What fun!! So we posted one of the same pictures on our blog. Too funny!!!
Hey I just saw that you commented on our page, I forgot that your mom lives in Escalante, Derrik always speaks so highly of her:) I haven't seen you FOREVER. I was just a little 7th or 8th grader when you were in high school i think! Anyways thanks for the comment, your family is Darling:)
What a Beautiful and Smart birthday girl!! Grandma loves you and loves to get your phone calls!!!
It told us we needed to renew our invitation but what do you know I just had to click the highlighted web address in front of my face :>.
Your blog is WAY fun! What good pics! Everybody looks so grown up - except you and Bryce of course.
Post a Comment