Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Many Faces of Brant...







I took these while I was playing with our new camera and I love how the quick shutter speed caught all his expressions. He is a crazy kid!

8 comments:

Brandie said...

So stinking cute. Love those blue eyes!!!

Doty Family said...

He is so stinking cute. I could gobble him up. What a doll!!

Anonymous said...

ah those are hilarious!! and of course adorable!!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!!!

Channa said...

Cute - that's a fun way to take pictures. I've been meaning to ask you...what did your husband just graduate in? That's so exciting that he's finished!

Jackie Blood said...

What a sweetheart! I wish you were even closer so I could kiss that face everyday!

Shy said...

I bet that little guy gets away with just about anything with those beautiful eyes and smile

The King Family said...

Okay, now that is the cutest thing ever. I LOVE the first one - so serious.