We are too far behind to get too sentimental around here but I thought I would start doing a little catch up and post a few Mother's Day and Father's Day photos. On Mother's Day Bryce started cooking me an awesome dinner of roast and mashed potatoes, but he had to go on an emergency (even though he wasn't on call). I worked on dinner and he got home in time to eat with us. For his day we bought some expensive kind of steak for him to grill, rarely does his grill get to see more than burgers, chicken, pork chops, or hot dogs so it was a monumental day. Personally, I enjoy a nice grilled hot dog but only because of the groan still coming from the juicy, red steak! With our church being at 2pm, you can't plan many adventures so the rest of the day was spent relaxing at home. Normally, I would not post so many pictures of myself but it is a tradition to take pictures before we go to church and then the kids love to take pictures of "us" while we hold the camera too!

Bryce got his first 22 for Father's Day...I can't believe it is his first! Education before guns in this family I guess.
Our stake has a Princess Ball for all the primary age girls on Father's Day weekend. Brylin danced herself silly and Paisley "didn't feel like dancing." I usually don't let this handsome fellow date other girls, but I made an exception for the beautiful princesses.


Daddy in action at the Phoenix Zoo over Memorial Day weekend. I don't remember why but a long time ago I told Bryce if he were an animal it would be a giraffe...well, there's always a few snickers and loads of sarcasm when we see a giraffe. What's the big deal, I like giraffes.
4 comments:
Cute family!! Brant has the best facial expressions. And your girls do look like little princesses. So are you guys dying from the heat down there? St. George is hot, but Pheonix is even hotter. Have a great day!!!
Candace
You have such a cute family. I am so glad that you found our blog and now I can see yours. Darling. Good to see that you are doing well.
His first 22? Gosh, what's up with that? Wait until Jace hears about this. Your family is too cute!
Happy birthday Bryce...I will be 31 this year too. Yikes!! We are getting closer & closer to 40, what a thought. You guys are a cute bunch!! Love all the picture!!
Megan
Post a Comment