Friday, June 06, 2008

Graduation!




Sometimes we can't believe we are actually out of school but other times it feels so good. For our friends still enduring, it is worth it! We are so proud of Bryce for all his hard work and how great it is to send him to a job he loves everyday. We love you! Sorry no pictures of the actual graduation, the lighting was terrible and we were far enough away I couldn't get a good shot. I did however take a picture of each of our children sleeping during the ceremony; at one point they were all asleep at the same time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bryce!! Good job! I am so glad you are going to get to play with some animals all day long...oh how we loved SUU! Good luck and have fun! KD:)

Channa said...

Congratulations on graduating! What a huge accomplishment. And Candice, I agree with you - spelling Mississippi is awesome! :)

Natalie said...

Congrats Bryce, Candice, and family,

We are so glad that you are finished with school and that you had some awesome adventures in the south. We are so proud of you and hope that you change your mind soon and decide you really want to live in CA and work with cows! (just kidding-but if you ever do...you know where to find us)!

The Remunds

Brandie said...

Yeah you updated!! Hehe I haven't checked in a while. Love the pictures thanks for sharing!!

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Candice, your family is so darling! And you are right, it is worth it to "endure" school. My first "semester" after I graduated USU I felt so lost not having class, homework, exams, etc. but it felt so good! Congrats to your husband for the hard work and now success!