Monday, July 07, 2008

hApPy 31sT BirThDaY bRycE!

Remember the quiet life in Utah? Here you are, all sorts of nervous, starting veterinary school! Celebrating your birthday in Nauvoo in 2005! The big 29 with a couple of cute girls, welcome to your 30th year baby! Softening the blow of the big three O with a 3 tier homemade chocolate cake... ...and lots of love! How could a birthday be bad with all this? You've had a big year... ...welcoming our precious son... ...saying goodbye to our first "home"... ...and you may now be Dr. Blood but you're still just our Bryce. Thank you for all your hard work, love, and the many, many laughs. We think you are the greatest. We love you! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Channa said...

Happy Brithday to your husband! Thanks for your comment on my blog. That's exciting that he is all finished with school by his 30th birthday - quite the accomplishment! Your kids are cute Candice and your little girl looks so much like you! I enjoy reading all about what you guys are up to! :)

Doty Family said...

I am so glad that you check my blog and leave comments! It's appreciated. Happy birthday to your hubby and hope you guys have a great day!

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday old man, haha J/K. We miss you guys.

The King Family said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Bryce - 31, gee, you are almost over the hill. AND, hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to Arizona. You will miss your school days, I promise. Just a simple life back then!!!!

Dave and Kelsee said...

Your family is so cute! I am so sorry that you haven't been able to make it up for the big celebrations in Circleville on the fourth. You are definately missing out! ;) I love the pictures of your kids!

Bridget and Derrik said...

Whoa, your kids are old!! How are ya? I have not seen you forever, infact I don't think I have ever met your husband. I knew his sister really well at SUU, though. Looks like you guys are doing good. You going to be in Escalante for the 24th by chance?? derrik