Friday, May 23, 2008

The Results Are In!

This is "ONLY AN OPINION" as Simon would say, but I must confess that I believe the best David won. I was so mad the last night they performed because I did think Simon was being overly critical. I was quite pleased when he apologized and I cheered when David Cook won. I didn't want Archuleta to loose, I just liked Cook's style. Anyway, here's to another fabulous season (and probably my last) of American Idol! Sorry my Utah friends, I know there were a lot of Archuleta vibes coming from you all but I just couldn't help liking Cook more... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure we can still be friends. We are still crying over the loss by our cute David A. But we might be able to forgive you! Hope things are good in AZ!!

Brandie said...

I didn't watch the season at all but I was an Archie fan due to osmosis I guess. But if you think the best David won I might have to agree with you. Unless ofcourse you are just playing devil's advocate. Hehe!!