Saturday, May 17, 2008
American Idol...
...yes, we watched the entire season of American Idol this year. I've decided it's my last because I get too obsessed. Anyway, I was dreaming of buying concert tickets when they come to AZ but they are at least $100 and more if you want decent seats. Thus, I can not bring myself to spend that much money on a "silly" concert. So, here's to dreaming. May the best David win!
I am a bit of a slacker on the blog lately but I will try to get pictures downloaded and do a little updating this week. Bryce bought a new card that holds 1000 pictures so I don't have the need for more space holding over my head! I will try to download them just for you all! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh just splurge a little. You have been scrimping for years. Enjoy I wish I lived closer so I could watch the kids while you went!! Or you and I could go and the boys could watch the kids. hehe!!
We have been following American Idol also. It sure is a toss up between the two David's. David A. just seems so shy and embarrassed all of the time. I think it would be fun to see him win and see how he reacts. I could see him passing out.
I love checkin in and seeing how your family is doing! I still have a hard time believing how many kids you have and how big they are getting!! It doesn't seem that long ago that we were in high school, but I guess it's just taken me a little longer to grow up than it took you!!! Ha ha! Keep me updated!!!!
Candice hey we are looking for you. Tiara and I are trying to track everyone down for a reunion. email me at bdotydoty@yahoo.com. Thanks!!
Brandy
Post a Comment