Thursday, May 08, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mom's Day to any Mom's or future Mom's who read this! If I had the internet and didn't have to lug our computer over to the office to get it, I would post Mom pictures. Anyway, this is all you get! I hope you all have a great weekend!
P.S. The Graduation went wonderful, however long it seemed! The poor stiff infront of us really wanted to ask us to leave but we chose our seats first. By the way lady, for 3 kids under 5, they were pretty awesome. She doesn't have a clue! We were so glad to have friends and grandparents with us to help and we were mostly just proud of our dad. I will post pictures someday but life is crazy adjusting back so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Right back at ya on the Mother's Day thing. I think your kids are pretty awesome anyway. Crazed and all. They act just like their cousins!!
Congrats to Bryce!! I am sure it must feel great to be graduated and moving on!! Candice it has been so nice to hear from you and see your family as it grows..Ethan is getting big and so is our baby, who is not quite a baby anymore herself! Your kids are so cute and it looks like you have a great time. I love the name Paisley, maybe if I ever get another baby and it is a girl, I can name her Paisley...I love it!
Post a Comment