Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter...photos coming soon...

I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful weekend with your families! We spent last night at the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant and had an absolutely wonderful night. The weather was gorgeous and our kids were unexpectedly delightful. Thanks to Sister Allen from Vancouver, WA who sat next to us and played Grandma, a small and very meaningful act of kindness. Tonight we just finished creating a mess of beautifully colored Easter eggs. I love having kids. You get to do all the things you didn't fully appreciate as a kid over again with the same wonder and excitement. Tomorrow {8 AM grrr} is the ward Easter breakfast and Easter egg hunt, as well as a visit from the a special hopping Easter visitor. Sunday is reserved for the true meaning of Easter and family dinner. Hope you all have a Happy Easter weekend and my next post will include many pictures...I promise.

3 comments:

The King Family said...

We just pulled out your Christmas Card and looked at your blog again. I will send you our blog and add you to ours. It is so fun to see your family. AND, Congrats to Bryce for finishing Vet school. That is such an accomplishment for all of you, not just Bryce. This will be fun to keep in contact. The kiddios are so cute!!!! It seems like yesterday that Brylin was born.

Sarah said...

That sounds like fun! Matt's ward doesn't do anything for Easter, and neither does our small town. Bummer. I think nhext year we'll have an egg hunt and invite a lot of kids.

I agree that it's almost as much fun doing this all over as a parent - watching their joy is almost as joyful for me.

Sarah

Brandie said...

Hey where are the pics? I am very impatient. How do you spell that word? Just teasing. We can't wait to see you guys in just a few short weeks. Yeah!