Saturday, April 05, 2008

Alive and Well

We are alive and well. Brant cut 4 teeth in the last 10 days so I've been a bit preoccupied. I am going to post pictures next but thought I'd share my news of the day. Bryce's boss just gave us a treadmill. That's right. Gave us a treadmill. We gave our eliptical trainer to a friend in Mississippi because it was too awkward to move and I have really wanted a treadmill for a long time. Now I have one, for free. How exciting is that? Now if any of you have any advice on how to motivate me to get on it everyday, please share. I am finally downloading songs for the ipod I got for Christmas right now. It is intimidating when you are a techno-retardo, and well, lazy. I am going to get on that thing sooner than 4 months, I promise.

No comments: