When you bath this baby you better be prepared to get wet...he never stops moving or smiling! He will stick his face in the water without even closing his eyes (it nearly puts me in heart failure). The pictures of the girls are for every mother who has felt guilty about letting their kids run wild while they were focusing their attention elsewhere. The girls had a blast destroying their room while I was packing and painting. I am not sure they enjoyed cleaning it up quite so much. Finally, what is cuter than a baby boy in camo?!?
Thursday, March 13, 2008
And a few more...
When you bath this baby you better be prepared to get wet...he never stops moving or smiling! He will stick his face in the water without even closing his eyes (it nearly puts me in heart failure). The pictures of the girls are for every mother who has felt guilty about letting their kids run wild while they were focusing their attention elsewhere. The girls had a blast destroying their room while I was packing and painting. I am not sure they enjoyed cleaning it up quite so much. Finally, what is cuter than a baby boy in camo?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
whoa! brant is so cute. i love his enormous smile. i do love his camo.
So their room looks exactly like my girls' play room....They have the exact same dolls, I also have tote containers to keep their stuff in that they are always emptying out. It just must be a girl thing. From stollers to dressups to barbies, it's all the same!
It's been forever since I saw you guys!!!! I just figured out how to blog so it will be easier to keep track now! I can't believe you have so many kids and they are so big!!!! Very cute! The little guy is a doll!!!
Candice,
You are a great mom. I bet your girls will remember stuff like this when they're grown up.
I am in love with your little boy. He is a charmer.
Hey, your little ones are adorable as well. Kids are the greatest things in the world. I love being a mommy. I told Aly to start one of these after i read your comment and she said as soon as she moves and settles into her new house she will try one but for now she said she will email me some pictures of her kids and ill post them on my page for you to see. Anyway this is way long! Talk to ya later
Candice i have tried so many times to leave you a message and it never works on your blog. Your kids are cute adn growing fast.
Candice, I stumbled upon your blog...congrats on your cute family!! It's so fun to see so many faces I haven't seen forever! Take care, from an old friend...Priscilla
Post a Comment