March something is supposedly Dr. Seuss's birthday.
{Was that really the author's name or a pen name?}
The girls had a whole week of adventure at school to celebrate. They wore crazy socks, took pillow pets to school, and a few other things I can't remember and didn't document. The only evidence I have of the week was our night before effort to come up with costumes for the last day when they dressed up like their favorite characters.
Initially, for weeks in advance they were convinced they wanted to be purple kangaroos with a joey hanging out of their pouch. I didn't say much but that would be hard and I wasn't sure we could do it. After reading several books at school, this is what they came up with. Thank goodness for google because when they told me their character's names, I had no clue what they were talking about.
Brylin in the Seussical
"A Wocket in My Pocket"
"Daisy Head Maisy"

2 comments:
Fun! Good job Candice and thank you GOOGLE!! :) How would we ever get by with out it. The girls look great.
YOu're so creative! They look darling.
Post a Comment