I work on Wednesdays and get home just as the girls get off the bus. We have a few minutes for everyone to eat a snack and change clothes, then we hurry out the door to take the girls to dance. Brant, Channa, and I usually either run to the bank, stop at the DI, or go hang out at Bryce's work checking out the surgery patients while we wait. Needless to say, it turns into a long day. Lately we've been trying to use up the kids' pizza coupons from reading or take advantage of a good deal at Papa Murphy's for an easy dinner while we watch part of American Idol. {I am not sure I really want to admit that}Brant plays so hard with his friend Wade at the babysitter's house he is always exhausted. Last week he used his exhaustion for an excuse to punch each of his sisters and scream at them repeatedly. I put Mr. Bully on his bed for the rest of the night. Once he realized I wasn't letting him off, he sat quietly and ate his pizza. {I checked on him incessantly fearing he would choke} I couldn't help but snap a picture when I found him zonked pizza still in hand.He is definitely as sweet as he is sour!
In case you are wondering, he gets his gorgeous eyelashes from his dad. I have a love hate feeling about them. So adorable but they make me want to stomp and yell no fair, no fair!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet boy. I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment