Thursday, October 28, 2010

Remember

Today was a simple day with a few small notes to remember.
1
Six month old babies eating sweet potatoes and corn with oatmeal may proceed to spit every bite of goo all over both of you. A giggling three year old in the background and you yelling "No, Stop!" will only cause the said 6 month old to giggle between spits. I do not recommend showering before just such event.
2
A family of 6 creates a dozen dirty socks a day. Could you imagine having ten kids and 24 dirty socks? Holy cow!
3
When an adorable three year old treks to the store with you and behaves like an absolute angel you may end up with several unnecessary items such as fishy crackers, doritos, fruit snacks, suckers, sugary cereal, a plastic dinosaur or snake....
4
Don't wait until last minute to prepare crafts for school Halloween parties.

1 comment:

the Tonioli's said...

I love this post. We're just starting solids with our new little one so I'll keep your advice in mind. Although I'm sure it's still bound to happen.