Today I am well, at least physically. I've been tested, they said I am fine and reassured me some other guy felt just as dumb as I did dragging himself into the doctor (one more time than I did) for the same symptoms with no diagnosis.
They thought he had kidney stones, he had the flu. Me too. Ten days of death travelling slowly through my digestive track and causing intense back pain. Done. Check. On my list of things to do this fall, flu shot.
On to the exciting spice of life, the little people in our world. Paisley asks everyday if she gets to go to school today and cries when we say no. Brant spilled a whole bag of sweethearts candy, scattered a handful of fishy crackers stopping them to bits, and played in half a mug (huge mug) of melted ice mountain dew water on my freshly mopped floor. Brylin received a love note.
If you are family you've seen the texted version but the larger version is more fun anyway. She handed this to Bryce when we picked her up on his lunch break, that's right every Friday is early out here.

Her response "He wants me to be his girlfriend, but I don't want too..."
Phew.
My response "You can write him a nice note telling him your mom says your too young for a boyfriend but you can still be friends." Someday she won't believe me when I say she is too young.
When we were bragging on her smarts, she is off the charts on the testing they do here (should be at thirty on one and topped it out at 75 and is giving some little boy heartburn because someone else can read as well he can). Anyway, when we started talking about boys I mentioned she had a crush on Dallas in Phoenix (I found doodles with hearts around
loves Dallas), she promptly informed me she does not have a crush on anyone. Three boys have a crush on her (counting them on the tips of her cute little fingers) Micheal, Keaton, and Tycen.
How do you know?
They told me.
And there you have it.
I remember holding Mike Hansen's hand under the table in Kindergarten.
We are celebrating a season of love and the love life of six year olds is so entertaining.
1 comment:
That is so funny! Mike Hansen, huh??? J.D. loves girls. Infact, yesterday I helped him make 10 valentines to give to little girls. I told him not to use the word love, but he did on 2 of them. Because he apparently loves them, not just likes them. He also stuck a love note in Holly's cubby, this week! Oh my. Cute girl!! Hopefully she keeps that attitude for awhile. Glad your feeling better!
Post a Comment