Saturday, January 03, 2009
Bizarre
I am sitting in our new family room, on the internet. How? Don't know, it doesn't show on our wireless networks and it says no signal, but here I am. Bizarre. Do you know what else is crazy? Last night I was checking Brylin for loose teeth, nothing, tight as ever. Then I dreamed I was telling her to bite an apple to make them loose, "Like this" and my tooth fell apart in my mouth. This morning I bit a hershey bar and it crunched {no nuts in this one.} I spit the mouthful into my hand and found...half my tooth. That's right folks. Bizarre. Guess what else? It snowed on top of the snow. So, the girls made snow angels while I cleared the walks and driveway. Outside it is freezing and white. I love it. Seriously bizarre, even I didn't know I loved snow this much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you guys are liking the snow! Miss your posts and comments!
Welcome home! I am so glad you are enjoying being back in Utah. Hopefully we'll get to see each other soon.
That is pretty bizarre! I'm sorry about your tooth too! It's exciting that you are getting the internet...hopefully it won't suspiciously disappear. :) Happy New Years to you and your family!
Wow! That is strange! Count your blessings, though! You have internet! YEAH! Now we can keep up on the daily goings-on! How is your new living room? Have things settled down any? Hope you can find a good dentist for your tooth. I had a similar dream one night, and later that week had to go get my first root canal. Hope it's nothing serious. Have fun in the snow! And, could you e-mail me with new phone numbers and address and such? Thanks!
Post a Comment