When I told Brylin we wouldn't be trick or treating houses this year because we were just going to the trunk or treat at the church, Brylin cried (imagine that). Well, because I am officially a softy, we first trick or treated a friend's neighborhood and then made the journey to the church for a night of spooky fun. One question, who the heck decorates their house for Halloween, answers the door, and then says "Sorry, we don't have any candy!" To be frank, the trick or treating was a bust and the party was much more fun. Anyway, here are some very adorable princesses and the cutest Superman of all time!

...what did you give away?...

...our first choices were Dora and Alicia but when the costumes weren't that exciting, they collabrated on something a bit more glamorous (and labor intensive)...

...a purple Liana off Barbie and the Diamond Castle...
...I loved how her hair curled...
...she was so excited, flip flops on Halloween?...

...our tweeked version of Alexa off Barbie and the Diamond Castle...

...Superman, off to rid the world of destruction and pestilence...
...His favorite words,"What's that?'"...

...easily distracted by dogs barking, cows mooing, chickens cackling...

...with their costume designer, who they insisted dress up, it was too hot to grab anything more than an artist hat and paint brush over the ear (too hot, icky icky desert "fall")...

...trick or treating, the guy at this house actually use to be at the pool sun tanning every morning this summer, he has the worse looking skin I've ever seen and will probably die from skin cancer, no joke...

..checking out a vampire...

...hand in hand to the haunted house, Brylin begged to go in and begged to come back out before she even got in. Paisley wasn't too sure but ended up laughing the whole way through, I got a big kick out of seeing her cute butterfly undies in black lights as I crawled through behind her holding up her dress so she could crawl! Too funny...

...a true trunk or treat...

...as if we didn't have enough loot, we got cupcakes too...

...every year when the night is over our kids get to trick or treat our house and get a movie, we binge on sweets and watch a movie, showing at the Blood house Halloween 2008, Tinkerbell...
...notice the sucker on his cape...

...did you take my sucker?...

...i tried all night to get a happy picture, he decided to be cute when it was time for bed, anything to delay the inevitable...

...want to see me fly?...

...wait, despite what Mr. Incredible thinks, I need my cape...
...SUPERMAN...

...to the rescue...

...or mama's boy falls off the bed, mom can't catch us in time and...

...daddy loves us better! What a way to end a wonderful night...
9 comments:
Looks like Halloween was successful at your house too. What more do you need than BEAUTIFUL Princesses and a SUPERHERO?!?! Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to move that much closer!!!
Great pictures!! Careful how you throw that "icky, icky fall desert" around!! Some of us like it here. :) But I am ready for cooler weather! I love all these pics of the kids, I got some good ones of you guys from the church, I'll put them on a disc. Brant is the cutest Superman I've seen! I love the sucker stuck to his cape! That was hilarious!
Holy buckets Candice!! What cute kids you have!!! I know..what's with this weather????? It's November and I'm still melting!! Not a fan!! It looks like you had a fun time on Halloween! How are you guys doing anyway??
Your kids are so cute!! How fun to let your kids come to your own house. That is such a cute idea.
oh my goodness!! I am jealous that you get to leave! and I didn't know that about your hubby..where did he serve? I make milanesas all the time and we have asados at least 2 times a month..we have a bunch of Argentine friends and that's the favorite thing to eat when we get together! I will keep checking your blog..updating myself..seriously..your little ones are just precious!!!
I loved your description of your wonderful Halloween night. The kids look amazing. Tell your girls that they have the most amazing mom because they have a mom who will do a beautiful job a t making their costumes. I also love your tradition of letting the kids trick-or-treat yoyr house last then pop in a movie, I want to copy that.
ah i love the costumes!!! you are so talented!!! :)
Cute costumes and CUTE KIDS!! Looks like it was fun!! I bet its so fun to get girls all fancied up! Maybe one day I can have a little girl!! It looks like they have fun together.
What a fun Halloween! They all look adorable - my favorite is your girls hand in hand. Too cute. You have already established some great traditions at your house. I love the idea of trick-or-treating at your own house last. You are such a fun and creative mom!
Post a Comment