Tuesday, September 09, 2008

JoY!

We picked up Brylin from school and went to the park today. The kids played on the splash pad, the playground, and in the sand. Then we fed the ducks and geese. We made new friends from Kansas. No pager, no camera, no stress. Thank you Bryce for the idea. Thank you Nie for your example of finding the joy in your family. (okay okay I snuck pictures with Bryce's phone but he can't text them, I'll add them later)

4 comments:

Jill said...

so sweet + inspiring, i love that about nie

~Kreitzers said...

Sounds delightful! I'm going to have to give it a try.

~Kreitzers said...

Sounds delightful! I'm going to have to give it a try.

~Kreitzers said...

Candice...Trail here... hey I just read your comment that you left for Angie on our blog and I instantly remembered the time you used red Kool-Aid to dye your hair.. and you had to keep cutting it off until you had it cut out...do you remember that?