Thursday, September 11, 2008
Actually Responding...
I was tagged and I am actually responding, only because we just decided to take the girls back to Wendy's for kid's meals, translation I don't have to cook dinner. They have books on CD as the toy. Paisley got one on her birthday (I tried to talk Brylin into one and she bawled that she wanted the other toddler toy they gave her, then when we left she bawled because she didn't get a book. Go figure.). They are laying on their bed listening to Paisley's right now. The other teething monster is napping. Anywho, here is the tag...
10 years ago I was
1. Starting college at SUU
2. Hating German
3. Desperately looking for a job while working as a custodian on campus at 5 am after going to bed way too late everynight
4. Despised the college boy players
5. Enjoying the brisk, beautiful fall air in Utah (as opposed to the nonexistent crappy suffocating hot fall in Phoenix)
5 things on todays to do list:
1. Clean the bathroom
2. Go to COSTCO
3. Love hanging out with my family
4. Clean out the catch the crap laundry basket that is full of stuff I don't know where to put
5. Read the scriptures
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Toast
2. Craisins
3. Chocolate, except I always feel guilty for eating it
4. Nuts
5. Melons
***I do recommend chocolate icecream (Blue Bell) with fresh strawberries...yummy!***
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off Bryce's student loans (he would probably want a new vehicle first, but he could work for that after #2)
2. Buy Bryce a veterinary practice
3. Set up trust funds for our kids
4. Buy a house
5. Donate, donate, donate to the Nie Recory fund
5 places I have lived
1. Circleville, Utah (the definition of beauty)
2. Escalante, Utah (I'm actually willing to admit I like it there now)
3. Cedar City, Utah
4. Logan, Utah
5. Starkville, Mississippi
5 Jobs I have had
1. Custodian/Groundskeeper...more than once
2. Cashier...more than once...Hollywood Video was the perfect job for college
3. Random office worker
4. Secretary...more than once
5. Residence Director
I tag
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You
(I am not naming anyone specific because I hate for you to feel guitly when you can't find time to do it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What is Nie?
Post a Comment