Monday, September 08, 2008

Desperate

I've recently read many abstract letters on various blogs and kind of like them. I was doing dishes among the bedtime madness and my mind was here... My dearest Clutter Patrol, Remember when you use to visit our family every night for ten minutes? You produced intense excitement as we rushed about trying to beat our littler timer, cleaning as much clutter as possible while calling out to you "Clutter Patrol! Clutter Patrol!" The whole family got involved and the difference was magnificent. We need you Clutter Patrol, please come back, please? Loves you! Circus Mom P.S. Here is a very small amount of proof...we are desperate... .

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Well I am sorry we stole your clutter patrol but I am really enjoying it. Actually you didn't mention it also includes emptying the dishwasher. When we are bored with it I will send it back (pardon me a cruel chuckle quote from Robin Hood prince John)haha! If it were only that simple. It goes in waves here too!!

The King Family said...

Clutter Patrol is such a good idea. I think we may have to borrow or steal the Clutter Patrol.