Friday, September 05, 2008

Bugs...

On the way to school, dad was paged on an emergency this morning and mom was flying solo, late of course... Brylin: Mom, next time you drop me off don't be so grouchy. Mom: I'm sorry honey. I'm not trying to be grouchy. I am just trying to get your hurry bugs moving and sometimes that's hard. Brylin: Well, your grouchy bugs and hurry bugs are on a date. Mom: Ha ha ha! You are too funny! Brylin: Now your happy bugs and hurry bugs are one a date! FYI: Brant is officially climbing, first the chair and then a little ditty dance on the table. I have pictures but he had just filled his pants and it was grossing me out so I had to crash the party! Someday we'll have an office or at least a desk and downloading pictures won't be such a hassle! Lynda, I think I have at least 500 pictures to download...more than one card...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man kids are too clever!! haha