The picture was taken with my cell phone and does not do the pizza justice! We tried Papa Murphy's vegetarian pizza and came up with our own version the other night after I told the girls they could make their own pizzas for dinner. We had to run to the grocery store so we decided to try the Pilsbury pizza dough, we thought it was fantastic. This is what else we used but you could add chicken or whatever you want:
Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Fresh Spinach
Artichokes
Olives
Green Pepper
Green Onion
Diced Tomato
Mushrooms
Cheese
A sprinkle of Parmesan
We cooked them on parchment paper so we didn't have dishes. We also diced enough toppings to make them again the next day, fresh pizza as a leftover is as good as a leftover gets. Seriously, this is some of the best pizza ever! Enjoy! Summer pictures coming soon...

3 comments:
How do you get your kids to eat the veggies? My boys are all about meat and potatoes like their dad, but I think this looks fabulous! I think I will try it. Love ya!
oh my goodness... that sounds delicious!! i just sent it over to my hubby... haha
This looks so good. I only wish I didn't have picky eaters at my house. Sadly I'm talking about my husband not the children. But it looks so yummy I'm tempted to try it anyway.
Post a Comment