Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring in Utah...

Bryce is in Mississippi finishing up the odds and ends they call "mandatory," we call it the final obstacle course, before he can actually graduate from school on April 30th. The rest of us are visiting family in Utah. The girls have loved playing with cousins and I have loved hanging out with my sister-in-laws. Okay, the boys are good too but there is something about motherhood that bridges the gap between women everywhere. If you are a mother, you instantly have something in common. However, the weather in Utah is crazy. I guess I have just forgotten what it is like to experience sunny and warm, to windy, to freakin' freezing blowing wind in 24 hours. Not to mention, the wind seriously sounds different in Utah. I know, ya'll are thinking I'm the crazy one, but I swear it really does. It's been so fun to spend time at "home." The only thing funner would be to have our Bryce here with us...we miss you. See you at your graduation! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you here. We're glad you are closer now but we still wish you were even closer!!! Congrats on Brant crawling we knew it was getting close.