Sunday, April 06, 2008

Easter Pageant







I am finally getting to the pictures at the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. We had a wonderful night and it is a fun way to teach the girls about Easter. Of all the characters walking around before the show, Brylin wanted to meet a soldier. Next, they wanted to meet a pretty girl with a thing on her head like Mary. I loved the orange tree on the temple grounds. They are blossoming right now and they smell so amazing (there is also a citrus orchard in our front yard). I hope we can make this a tradition. The delicious "taco truck" with awesome Navajo tacos will always help get our dad there and I am a sucker for family adventures. Mmmm, I should have taken a picture of the taco...

6 comments:

Lacy said...

I love your pictures. Your kids are growing so fast. Your little boy looks just like his daddy. I hope you are enjoying your new home.

Brandie said...

Yeah!! New picutres. What cute kids and fun activities! We can't wait to see you!

Lynda said...

I told you those orange blossoms smelled so good. I want to come visit. We miss you.

Jill said...

oh it looks gorgeous there! that temple is so pretty. its so fun to see pictures of your kids in their new stomping grounds.
love you guys!

Channa said...

Thanks for writing on my blog - hopefully you were able to get into it okay. What cute kids! My parents were actually just down there and went to the Easter pageant. They said it was so good! I'm excited to read all about you and your cute family!

Sarah said...

Loving the pictures. It looks like so much fun!

Sarah