Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One day...

...is all it takes for life to change. Today our lives have been altered drastically because Brant started crawling! He is officially mobile and we are officially in big trouble. Sorry Polly Pocket, Barbie, Legos--you are now banished to strict boundaries.

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I can't believe it. I always blame grandma when me kids start doing something new. It seems like every time we would go her house and still when we go the kids always do some new little thing or learn a new word. IT is too funny!! Can't wait to hang out next week.

WESTWOOD'S said...

Sounds like fun. Crawling days are such a hard transition for me. It's fun to see your cute family. I hope you don't mind if we check in once in a while.

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Hey we went private so if you want to keep in touch just email me your email address and Ill add ya. My email is robyb05@yahoo.com Cute pictures by the way.