Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Arizona Life

Paisley hasn't had much time on the regular swing but she has seriously been swinging on this thing so much she has worn blisters on her hands more than once. I love the joy on her face.
The playgrounds in Mississippi didn't have swings so Brylin would beg to be pushed on this rickety, weed surrounded swingset daily. I immediately attempted to teach her to pump and left her to sulk in the swing when I refused to keep pushing her. Not many days later, I heard the squeals of excitement when she had finally mastered the art of pumping. (After several pure acts of love from Paisley as she pushed her sister to get her started.)

Sunny smiles!

Our first sugar cookie, most of which ended up as crumbs on the floor.


Starting him exercising early. Nothing like a few hundred push-ups daily. Now if he could only motivate mommy to do sit-ups. May be when he crawls...who am i kidding!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the pushup pictures are adorable!!!

Jill said...

seriously they grow too fast! brylin is looking like a little lady & paisley looks like she is ready for school... and i can't believe brant isn't a tiny baby still! :( :)